* The information in this summary relates to currently available information and is subject to change.
* The current deadline for publication is the end of 2021. or the beginning of 2022. of the year
Objective: To support the digital transformation of enterprises by providing financial support for the introduction of digital solutions in business. The investments will enable the increase of capacities for digital transformation of companies by purchasing digital tools and equipment and strengthening human capacities for the development and application of new products, services and processes.
The grant for business digitization will provide funding based on a detailed survey of digitalization needs, and the research will be able to be funded through vouchers for the digital transformation strategy or from other sources.
- The applicant must be a legal entity that is a micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- Other eligibility criteria will be published at a later date.
- Introducing a new way of doing business i
- visible improvement in terms of new production capabilities, delivery capabilities or business practices.
- employee education
- salaries of project employees
- costs of external service providers
- additional overheads
- other operating expenses.
Amount and intensity of aid:
The maximum amount of support is HRK 750,000 per call.
According to current announcements, the support intensity is85%.
To ensure the success of your project, contact us by email email@example.com by phone 01/4819 665.